Big Data & Knowledge Management
Assured Identity Management
Assured Identity Management is a fully integrated solution that ensures the right people are accessing the right information in real time. All components of someone’s identity reside in a single system that is managed within one location internally.
Having one single identity record across all areas within an organisation eliminates identity duplications or errors. Enabling or disabling user access can be done immediately, without IT requests. Orphaned user accounts are automatically identified and disabled.
The risk of a potential data breach is eliminated as our data centres are Australian owned and operated. Data workflows are verified and all identities are kept within a certified PROTECTED environment.
Integrated Document Management
We provide a range of connected tools and applications that enable large enterprises to be efficient and secure. Our solutions support information management across multiple systems.
Citadel-IX combines enterprise content management, value add software, premium service management as a secure, scalable and robust solution hosted in the cloud.
- Get connected anywhere, anytime, from any device
- Enterprise wide content management for all organisations
- Flexibility to choose your cloud provider which includes our secure cloud platform
- Flexible pricing arrangements
ICT AS A SERVICE
PLATFORM AS A SERVICE
CONNECTED HEALTH SYSTEMS
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE
Real Time Communication
Citadel-MX powers engagement through a secure and scalable media platform in the cloud. This solution supports:
- Media APIs for building advanced video applications for the web and smartphone platforms
- Group communication, transcoding, recording, mixing, broadcasting and routing of audiovisual flows
- Advanced media processing capability including computer vision, video indexing, augemented reality & speech analysis
Integrated Network Environment
Our Arcadius solution is a unified platform that seamlessly fuses with other technologies and aligns into an interoperable, data-centric exploitation and analytical integrated network environment.
- Search, discovery and retrieval of information from across organisations
- Automatic geolocation and depiction of information in a user friendly format
- Full motion video processing in real time
- Automatic classification and metadata tagging
- Centralised, cross-domain, data-agnostic search capabilities
- Advanced sensor data integration
- Intelligence reports, spatial and trend analysis
Case Study - Australia's largest ECM System
We designed, implemented Australia’s largest ECMS environment. The system supports over 37,000 users daily . We trained and migrated over 110,000 users as part of the implementation which involved 65 servers being replicated across different sites.
- Single repository for easy capture, access and storage
- Security controls and monitoring to mitigate risks
- 24/7 support and change management training
- Standard operating procedures and user manuals
After the implementation, over 350 million electronic documents are accessed by users on an ‘as required’ basis. The client has saved over $22 million since the implementation.