Big Data & Knowledge Management
Integrated Knowledge Management
We provide a range of connected tools and applications that enable knowledge to be captured, processed, classified and managed within a secure environment. Information is able to be integrated from multiple perspectives to provide the insights required to enable decision-making.
Our solutions support information management across multiple systems and provide an automated collection of digital information, removing the barriers to making data accessible.
Citadel Knowledge Management Solutions
PLATFORM AS A SERVICE
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE
Real Time Communication
Citadel-MX powers engagement through a secure and scalable media platform in the cloud. This solution supports:
- Media APIs for building advanced video applications for the web and smartphone platforms
- Group communication, transcoding, recording, mixing, broadcasting and routing of audiovisual flows
- Advanced media processing capability including computer vision, video indexing, augemented reality & speech analysis
Integrated Network Environment
Our Arcadius solution is a unified platform that seamlessly fuses with other technologies and aligns into an interoperable, data-centric exploitation and analytical integrated network environment.
- Search, discovery and retrieval of information from across organisations
- Automatic geolocation and depiction of information in a user friendly format
- Full motion video processing in real time
- Automatic classification and metadata tagging
- Centralised, cross-domain, data-agnostic search capabilities
- Advanced sensor data integration
- Intelligence reports, spatial and trend analysis
Case Study - Australia's largest ECM System
We designed, implemented Australia’s largest ECMS environment. The system supports over 37,000 users daily . We trained and migrated over 110,000 users as part of the implementation which involved 65 servers being replicated across different sites.
- Single repository for easy capture, access and storage
- Security controls and monitoring to mitigate risks
- 24/7 support and change management training
- Standard operating procedures and user manuals
After the implementation, over 350 million electronic documents are accessed by users on an ‘as required’ basis. The client has saved over $22 million since the implementation.